Advanced Electrical Motor
(Operation, Maintenance, Troubleshooting and Failure)
This training is designed to give knowledge and skill on operation, maintenance, protection, control, troubleshooting and Failure of electric motor that many used in industries. Electrical motors are the “workhorses” of industry and are the most widely used electrical machines. Applications of electrical motor can be found in industries, electric transportation, robotics, process control and energy conservation. This course gives a thorough understanding of electrical motor’s working, control , protection, maintenance, failure modes and the tools to maintain and troubleshoot electrical motors. This course also covers electrical motor starting and speed control .
After successfully completing this course, Participants will able to do the following:
- Understand the electrical motor basic principles
- Understand the operation, maintenance, protection, control, troubleshooting and Failure of electrical motor
- Describe the failure analysis of electrical motor and the solutions.
- Understand the Troubleshooting of failure of electrical motor.
- Introduction to electrical motor (Fundamental Concepts, AC and DC Motor).
- Types Of Electric Motors ( Induction Motors, Synchronized Motor, Shunt, Series and Compound Reinforcement)
- Electrical motor operating system and starting control
- Electrical motor: speed control.
- Protection of Electric Motor During Starting, Running and Braking
- Maintenance of Electric Motor
- Energy efficiency of electrical motor.
- Power Quality issue: Harmonic elimination
- Troubleshoot of electrical motor
- Failure Analysis And Repair of electrical motor.
- Condition monitoring for electrical motor systems
- Causes and effects of: broken rotor bars, abnormal airgap eccentricity, shorted turns in stator windings, shaft/coupling misalignment, stator core vibration characteristics and problems
- Interrelationships between current and vibration monitoring to detect the root cause analysis (RCA) of problems
- Fundamentals on current signature analysis of motor to detect electrical motor problems
- Prediction of fault severity: reliability and limitations
- Case histories from a range of industries
- Diagnosis of mechanical problems of electrical motor
- Computer simulations are used for electrical motor operation, maintenance, failure and troubleshooting.
- Software support
- Case study
INSTRUCTOR : Tugino, ST.,MT. dan Tim
VENUE : Yogyakarta (Ibis Styles Hotel/ Ibis Malioboro Hotel/ Jambuluwuk Hotel/ Cavinton Hotel/ Grand Zuri Hotel, dll)
TRAINING DURATION : 4 days
TRAINING TIME :
- 11 Agust 2020-14 Agust 2020
- 01 Sep 2020-04 Sep 2020
- 13 Okt 2020-16 Okt 2020
- 10 Nop 2020-13 Nop 2020
- 01 Des 2020-04 Des 2020
INVESTMENT PRICE/PERSON :
- Rp. 8.500.000/person (full fare) or
- Rp. 8.250.000/person (early bird, payment 1 week before training) or
- Rp. 7.950.000/person (if there are 3 persons or more from the same company)
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS :
- Modul Training
- Flashdisk Training berisi materi training
- ATK: NoteBook dan Ballpoint
- Foto Training
- Ruang Training dengan fasilitas Full AC dan multimedia
- Makan siang dan 2 kali coffeebreak
- Instruktur yang Qualified
- Transportasi untuk peserta dari hotel penginapan ke hotel tempat training – PP (jika peserta minimal dari satu perusahaan ada 4 peserta)