Training Corporate Portfolio Risk Management: Risk Analysis, Modeling and Optimization (JAKARTA)
29-30 Agustus 2019
30-1 September 2019
31-1 Oktober 2019
28-29 November 2019
30-31 Desember 2019
Why you would need this program?
Through the years, a business entity may have acquired various business units and or projects which could be geographically and industrially dispersed. It is its business portfolio. How to understand the sensitivities and impacts of each unit business or project? It is an optimum portfolio or a diminishing in return portfolio? This advance topic is for you.
What topics are covered?
This is a three-day (18 hours) workshop and it covers:
- Introduction to corporate portfolio risk management
- Corporate portfolio risk analysis
- Corporate portfolio risk modeling with Value at Risk (VaR)
- Improving your portfolio management through optimization of risk taking
- Workshop on portfolio risk modeling
- Hotel Ibis / Dreamtel Jakarta Rp 5.000.000,- (Empat Juta Dua Ratus Lima Puluh Ribu Rupiah) belum termasuk pajak terkait
- Bandung Rp 5.000.000,- (Lima Juta Rupiah) belum termasuk pajak
- Yogyakarta / Surabaya Rp 6.000.000,- (Lima Juta Lima Ratus Ribu Rupiah) belum termasuk pajak
- Malang Rp 6.500.000,- (Enam Juta Rupiah) belum termasuk pajak
- Bali Rp 7.000.000,- (Enam Juta Lima Ratus Ribu Rupiah) belum termasuk pajak
(Include lunch, coffee break, souvenir, material kit, certificate. 10% Discount for 4 attendance from same company. Free of alumni membership and attendance in Risk Discussion Forum 2 times a year)
cforms contact form by delicious:days