24-26 August 2020
21-23 September 2020
19-21 October 2020
16-18 November 2020
14-16 December 2020
All organizations have and execute all kinds of projects in running their business. Some of the projects can be external ones that involve their business clients or partners. While the other may come as internal projects in order to improve and optimize their performance and business processes.
To the organizations, the ability to manage project(s) at all levels and positions has become more important than ever. Their ability to manage limited project resources will determine their business and their very existence in the long run.
But not all organizations have dedicated unit or resources to manage their projects. Many of the projects require and involve staffs and management team coming from various functions and backgrounds other than project management.
WHO SHOULD JOIN?
Project Management for Non-Project Manager workshop is designed to help professionals from various backgrounds and positions who may not have or may have limited project management experience or background.
Any Functional Managers, Project Team Members or Non-Project Management professionals (such as Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, General Affairs, Educators, etc.) who wish to know about managing a project or any professionals who have just recently assigned to manage their first project(s).
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
In this workshop, participants will do exercises and discussions in managing their project and in their last day of workshop they will present and discuss their own project assignment.
After this workshop, the participants will:
- Have and understand the project management common language.
- Be able to manage their departmental project or their organization’s project.
- Be able to adapt and to actively engage in project management setting and practice.
- Be able to apply some tools and techniques of managing project.
- Be able to use knowledge from this workshop to pursue project management certification issued by PMI® such as CAPM®.
In this two days workshop, the program will cover the following subjects:
- Introduction to project & project management.
- Understanding the roles & responsibilities of PM.
- Through exercises – Understanding 10 project management knowledge areas:
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Communication Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Stakeholders Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Integration Management
- Project Process Groups (Initiating. Planning, Executing. Monitoring & Controlling, Closing)
cforms contact form by delicious:days