Building Collaborative Relationships Training
To execute major initiatives in your organization – integrating a newly acquired firm, overhauling an IT system – you need complex teams. Such teams’ defining characteristics – large, virtual, diverse, and specialized – are crucial for handling daunting projects.
Yet these very characteristics can also destroy team members’ ability to work together. For instance, as team size grows, collaboration diminishes. To maximize your complex teams’ effectiveness, construct a basis for collaboration in your company.
There are 8 practices hinging on relationship building and cultural change can help.
TRAINING OBJECTIVE :
To discuss these 8 practices of Building Collaborative Relationships to then apply these practices in your organizations.
CAKUPAN MATERI TRAINING :
- The Idea in Practice:
- What Executives Can Do
- What Team Leaders Can Do
- What HR Can Do
- How complex is the Collaborative Task?
- Formation & Structure of Relationships
- 8 Ways to Build Collaborative Relationships
INSTRUCTOR : By Ir. Desmon Ginting, M.Tech.
VENUE : Jakarta (Maxone Hotel Menteng, Balairung Hotel Matraman, Sentral Hotel, Haris Tebet, Gd Muamalat Institute, Ibis Manggadua, Little Amaroossa Residence, Cosmo Amaroossa, Zodiak MT. Haryono, Grand Tjokro)
TRAINING DURATION : 2 hari
TRAINING TIME :
- 28 Sep 2020-29 Sep 2020
- 12 Okt 2020-13 Okt 2020
- 09 Nop 2020-10 Nop 2020
- 28 Des 2020-29 Des 2020
INVESTMENT PRICE/PERSON :
- Rp. 4.500.000/person (full fare) or
- Rp. 4.250.000/person (early bird, payment 1 week before training) or
- Rp. 3.950.000/person (if there are 3 persons or more from the same company)
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS :
- Modul Training
- Flashdisk Training berisi materi training
- ATK: NoteBook dan Ballpoint
- Foto Training
- Ruang Training dengan fasilitas Full AC dan multimedia
- Makan siang dan 2 kali coffeebreak
- Instruktur yang Qualified
cforms contact form by delicious:days