Towards 4.5G and 5G from Technical and Business Perspective
This training provides a solid overview of key aspects of 4.5G (LTE-A Pro) and 5G. In this scope, network architecture and technology evolution is comprehensively discussed from both the technical and business view. Cloudification and virtualization (NFV) of network functions is also overviewed, together with SDN and future 5G RAN architecture and related radio aspects. Business side of this training illustrates participants new data monetization opportunities coming with the network evolution. Recommended to anyone interested on business opportunities coming with 5G and how technology enables this
August 23rd-24th, 2017
09:00 AM – 05:00 PM
Harris Suites FX Sudirman
Pembicara / Fasilitator
Dr. Jakub has spent 15 years delivering consulting services to mobile operators and telecom vendors across the globe including in research, engineering, project management, CxO advisory, network rollouts and business development.
Dr. Jakub has been delivering professional training since 2006 for all major vendors and number of operators worldwide. Jakub has acquired an objective and independent view on many telecommunication-oriented aspects including digital transformation, network evolution strategies and novel data monetization models
Early Bird Rp 7.600.000 (ends till July 31st)
Regular Rp 8.000.000
- Discuss the network evolution towards 5G and aspects architectural changes
- Discuss recent operator’s challenges and indicate data monetization strategies
- Present key concepts of NFV/SDN and network slicing aspects
- Services in cellular networks – why do we need more?
- 5G business drivers, from B2C to B2V
- Revolutionary changes in cellular network architecture: LTE-A Pro (4.5G) and 5G-ReadyNetworks
- LTE-A Pro (4.5G) RAN – Key Wireless Aspects
- 5G – Key Wireless Update
- Expected 5G development and deployment milestones
- Operators challenges – how to monetize?
- Cloud services as new revenue streams
cforms contact form by delicious:days