STAR Influencing, Persuading & Negotiation Skill
- Understand the principles that support effective and persuasive communication.
- Communicate in a more persuasive manner with colleagues and individuals from outside your organization.
- Handle difficult situations.
- Develop more effective and creative working relationships.
- Explain complicated ideas in a manner that aids understanding and increases the likelihood of success.
- Communicate with increased confidence at meetings.
- Become a more active listener.
- Apply the fundamental principles of negotiation strategy to your day-to-day communication.
- Use enhanced persuasion skills to act as an opinion shaper amongst your colleagues.
- Identify your own preferred influencing style and use it to encourage people to change their behavior willingly.
- Be able to use, recognize and counter negotiation techniques and tactics.
- Recognize the importance of questioning, listening and summarizing skills during a negotiation.
- Be better able to achieve negotiated outcomes that favor with the company.
cforms contact form by delicious:days