2 – 6 Februari 2009
Hotel Grand Hyatt Jakarta
Pembicara / Fasilitator
InWEnt – Capacity Building International, Germany, is a nonprofit organization with worldwide operations dedicated to human resource development, advanced training and dialogue. As an organisation of international cooperation, InWEnt is commissioned by the German Federal Government and is integrated into a global network of customers, clients and partners. Its practice – oriented programs are directed at specialist staff and mangers, as well as decision-makers from business and industry, politics, public administration and civil society from all parts of the globe. InWEnt program in Indonesia started in 2004 as the follow up of the cooperation between the German government under a Joint Technical Cooperation Program to support the Human Resources Capacity Building (HRCB) in Indonesia. It is within this context that one of its many programs conducted in Indonesia is the “MIT Development Program Sertification“, which alumnus reach hundred by now.
Registration already includes training materials, certificate and souvenir.
(excluding 10% government tax, accommodation and airplane tickets).
Modular In-plant Training is InWEnt`s Competency Based version of In-plant Training development, which at the beginning grew in the manufacture industry and then adopted by the service industry. Competencies come into being very rapidly and evolve according to the country where it is implemented, for example: in Australia, it became Competency Based Training (CBT). In Indonesia, the certified training program of MIT is a systematic approach to Competency-Based Modular training applicable at enterprise and organisational level.
It is supporting workplace skills development for High Performance Working, which is a crucial human resources capacity building activity by taking into account a training delivery approach that is sensitive to enterprises and organizations actual and further training needs. This requires flexible company specific training program design that is based on a cost-effective approach to ensure that workers and employees will be trained for higher level of skills and competencies. The enterprise and organization that develops MIT is seeking/developing high performance through standardization of their HRD system and its implementation that is of international standard as applied in major companies in Germany.
- International key policies dimensions in In-plant training development.
- InWEnts methodology to In-plant training design, development and implementation: “The Overall Design and Development Process”.
- Integration of soft/core skills into MIT design.
- Characteristics and key aspects in complex training needs assessment (TNA) at enterprise and organizational level.
- TNA with focus on problem analysis: ie. approach, methods, tools.
- Design of follow up work plan that will be based on identified priority outputs.
- Implementation of key steps in the overall development process of modular employment / competency based In-plant training, ie.
Competency standard setting and/or design of job specification based on TNA results,
Overview of training/learning delivery – didactical unit, learning media, development,
Introduction to Return on Investment (ROI) in In-plant training,
Hands-on (group work).
- During the workshop, lectures and presentations as well as inter-active methods will be conducted by InWEnt International Consultant.
- The learning approach will be based on building knowledge and know-how through the analysis and discussion of theoretical and practical information provided.
- Learning practices in small group work with a clear practical skills development framework are also foreseen to ensure hands – on experience.
- Based on the above learning approach, participants will share their knowledge and views through the workshop in order to reach a consensus regarding the issues that are common to all their company and institutions and, in addition, agree individual action points that are specific to their own working context.
Why I have to take a part in the training?
- The participant of this training has the opportunity to join InWEnt Alumni programmes and network.
- The alumnus is registered in the list of InWent International Alumnus that can be accessed through www.InWent.org or www.gc21.de utilizing its knowledge sharing facilities.
- Exchange and dialogue activities, as well as networking and e-learning through InWEnt`s Global Campus GC21.
- An acknowledged international certificate
- The training is supported by InWEnt Germany..
Eligibility of applicants
- Senior HR directors or managers from companies, enterprises and organisations Company training and development practitioners
- Training and development specialists or in-plant trainers
- Organization and/or competency development specialists
- Staff working in HRD departments
- English capability, minimum passive.
cforms contact form by delicious:days