Marine Surveyor Training
16 – 19 December 2013
20 – 30 January 2014
24 – 27 March 2014
26 – 29 May 2014
18 – 21 August 2014
20 – 23 October 2014
Yogyakarta (Jogjakarta plaza hotel/Ibis hotel yogyakarta/Ibis Styles yogyakarta hotel/Mutiara hotel/ Melia Purosani hotel)
TRAINING MATERIAL OUTLINE :
- Oil Terminal.
- Terminal Facilities .
- Onshore Terminal
- Offshore Terminal
- STANDARD OPERATIONAL PROCEDURE
- Tanker to Port Authority.
- Tanker to Terminal.
- Terminal to Tanker
- Safety Precautions.
- Ship/ Shore Checklist
- SCOPE OF WORK RELATED
- Independent Marine Surveyor
- Marine Surveyor Scope of Work.
- MARINE SURVEYOR
- Introduction. Survey and surveyor.
- Basic acknowledge of Ship. Types and particulars Tonnage; Measurements; Load Line ;Dead Weight
- Legal Aspects: Related International Conventions.
- Terms and definitions.
- Survey and certification. Flag and function.
- Statutory & Non Statutory Survey; On Off Hire Survey ; Cargo Survey; Damage & Repair Survey.
- Dry and Bulk Cargo Survey.
- Draft Survey.
- Liquid Cargo Survey.
- Safety Cargo Handling, and ship stabilities.
- Classification. Society ; Flag State; Administration; BKI.
- Port State Control
- Ships Certificates & Documents
- Vessel & equipments
- COMMECIAL IMPACTS
- Cargo Owner.
- Ship Owner.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS TRAINING?
Employees of Shipping Company ; Employees of Surveyor Company ; Surveyors ; and others employees relate to Shipping Company.
TRAINING DURATION : 4 days
INVESTATION PRICE/PERSON :
- Rp 7.950.000/person (full fare) or
- Rp 7.750.000/person (early bird, payment 1 week before training) or
- Rp 7.500.000/person (if there are 3 or more participants from the same company)
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS:
- Training Module
- Flash Disk contains training material
- Stationeries: NoteBook and Ballpoint
- Training Photo
- Training room with Full AC facilities and multimedia
- Lunch and twice coffeebreak every day of training
- Qualified Instructor
- Transportation for participants from hotel of participants to/from hotel of training – VV (if minimal participants is 4 persons from the same company)
Capt. R.I. Triyanto, M.Mar is an expert who was a lecturer at Marine Academy AKPELNI in Semarang. He is Instructor for Semarang Growth Centre, until at present, lecturing for Pelindo Pilot; Migas Mooring Master; Deep Sea Pilot; Ship Handling Simulator; Liquid Cargo Handling; Offshore Operations ; Maritime English; Crowd and Crisis Management; GMDSS; Radar Arpa; Safety, Survival etc.
Experience in Marine & Oil Terminal/ Port operation as Person in Charge in the port operation and facilities, Head of Marine and Terminal Product Movement, Act Superintendent, such responsible for Marine & Terminal Installation, maintenance and operation; Ship shore – Shore Loading Procedure; Oil and gas processing; Calibration such equipment; Co-work with official government.
Mooring Master/ Head of Mooring Master at Unocal (Indonesian–American Oil Company) at Santan Terminal. Master of various Ocean going vessels, (Bulk, Cargo, Tanker) from various national and foreign company, Indonesian and foreign flag vessels , running for Japan, Europe ,Middle East, Africa, Indonesia, South Asia, until 1979.
Jadwal Training Terkait
Kata Kunci Dari Artikel :
kursus surveyor di surabaya (2), tempat training gmds di indonesia (2), kursus surveyor yogyakarta bulan januari 2014 (2), kursus surveyor jogja (2), training di BKI (1), pendaftaran marine surveyor bki (1), HSE marine Batam 2013-2014 (1), jadwal training surveyor di jakarta (1), jadwal training surveyor (1), Jadwal diklat maritime 2014 (1), jadwal diklat bki indonesia (1), jadwal diklat bki cisarua (1), training marine and port operation 2014 diindonesia (1)
Leave your comment here:
Tag : Informasi Training dan Pelatihan
HRD training, info seminar, info seminar 2013, info training, info training 2013, informasi seminar, informasi seminar 2013, Informasi training, informasi training 2013, jadwal info seminar 2013, jadwal info training 2013, jadwal pelatihan, jadwal seminar 2013, jadwal training, jadwal training 2013, jadwal training jakarta, jadwal training luar kota, Legal Aspects: Related International Conventions, Manajemen Training, marine surveyor, MARINE SURVEYOR TRAINING, materi pelatihan, materi training, pelatihan 2013, Safety Cargo Handling, silabus pelatihan, silabus workshop, Tanker to Port Authority, training bandung