Marine and Terminal Operation
14 – 17 July 2014
6 – 9 October 2014
8 – 11 December 2014
Yogyakarta (Jogjakarta plaza hotel/Ibis hotel yogyakarta/Ibis Styles yogyakarta hotel/Mutiara hotel/ Melia Purosani hotel)
TRAINING MATERIAL OUTLINE :
- Terminal management and organization.
- Terminal systems and equipments.
- Cargo transfeer equipment.
- Safety and fire protection.
- Emergency preparedness.
- Emergency evacuation.
- Tanker/terminal management interface.
- Mooring the tanker.
- Precaution during cargo handling.
- Safety management.
- Safety ship shore check-list
TRAINING DURATION : 4 days
INVESTATION PRICE/PERSON :
- Rp 7.950.000/person (full fare) or
- Rp 7.750.000/person (early bird, payment 1 week before training) or
- Rp 7.500.000/person (if there are 3 or more participants from the same company)
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS:
- Training Module
- Flash Disk contains training material
- Stationeries: NoteBook and Ballpoint
- Training Photo
- Training room with Full AC facilities and multimedia
- Lunch and twice coffeebreak every day of training
- Qualified Instructor
- Transportation for participants from hotel of participants to/from hotel of training – VV (if minimal participants is 4 persons from the same company)
Capt. R.I. Triyanto, M.Mar is an expert who was a lecturer at Marine Academy AKPELNI in Semarang. He is Instructor for Semarang Growth Centre, until at present, lecturing for Pelindo Pilot; Migas Mooring Master; Deep Sea Pilot; Ship Handling Simulator; Liquid Cargo Handling; Offshore Operations ; Maritime English; Crowd and Crisis Management; GMDSS; Radar Arpa; Safety, Survival etc.
Experience in Marine & Oil Terminal/ Port operation as Person in Charge in the port operation and facilities, Head of Marine and Terminal Product Movement, Act Superintendent, such responsible for Marine & Terminal Installation, maintenance and operation; Ship shore – Shore Loading Procedure; Oil and gas processing; Calibration such equipment; Co-work with official government.
Mooring Master/ Head of Mooring Master at Unocal (Indonesian–American Oil Company) at Santan Terminal. Master of various Ocean going vessels, (Bulk, Cargo, Tanker) from various national and foreign company, Indonesian and foreign flag vessels , running for Japan, Europe ,Middle East, Africa, Indonesia, South Asia, until 1979.
Kata Kunci Dari Artikel :
marine terminal operations (1), maritime fmea in port pilotage (1) Pelatihan dan Training Yang Mungkin Berkaitan :
- Carrer Planning System
- Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA) YOGYAKARTA
- Cara Cerdas Merancang Program Periklanan
- Negotiation & Conflict Resolution (YOGYAKARTA)
- Strategy to Mergers, Acquisitions and Alliances
- Best Practice Supply Chain Management
- Cash Flow & Treasury Management Driving to Positive Cash
- Service Excellence (YOGYAKARTA)
- Microcontroller Application In Industrial Plants (Yogyakarta)
- Certified Manpower Planning Specialist
Tag : Informasi Training dan Pelatihan
Alasan implementasi Balanced Scorecard, Balanced Score Card, Balanced Score Card (BSC), Implementasi Balanced Score Card, Implementasi Balanced Score Card Dalam Mengukur Performansi Karyawan, Implementasi BSC Sebagai Alat Ukur Performansi Karyawan, Keunggulan Balanced Scorecard, Konsep Manajemen Performansi, Pengertian Balanced Scorecard, Pentingnya Sistem Manajemen Kinerja, Proses Manajemen Strategi