25-27 Agustus 2008
09:00 – 16:00
(Hard & soft copy materi, Sertifikat, Lunch & Coffee Break, souvenir, Seminar Kit)
Meningkatkan kemampuan berkomunikasi dan kepemimpinan auditor dalam pelaksanaan tugas sehari-hari.
Class format: Lecture, small and/or large group discussions, case studies, practical exercises, facilitator presentations, self-assessments, in-class writing, and feedback from the facilitator.
PELATIHAN UNTUK ANDA:
Lead auditors, senior auditors, supervisors, and managers.
TUJUAN DAN MANFAAT PELATIHAN
1. Gain greater understanding of audit leader responsibilities.
2. Create and maintain an efficient, effective, and motivated teams of auditors.
3. Maximize your audit team performance by understanding human behavior and focusing on the needs of the individual and the team.
4. Improve your ability to communicate with the audit team and your customers.
5. Strengthen your techniques for managing the performance of the audit team.
1. LEADERSHIP: the principles of leadership, How people lead and influence others, Types of power leaders possess, Techniques for developing power, Attributes of effective leaders, Who does the leader serve
2. MOTIVATION: Principles of motivation, Motivation techniques to use with your audit team, Factors affecting motivation
3. SOCIAL STYLES OF LEADERS: Your style and its impact on your leadership, The behavioral style of others, Understand the behavioral styles of individuals, Dimensions of assertiveness that affect your leadership style, Style observation rules
4. RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT: Building productive relationships with others, Techniques for influencing others, Conflict management concepts, Techniques for building rapport with different personalities, The various styles of conflict management and their applications in the work place.
5. COMMUNICATION TECHNIQUES: Effective listening skills, The concepts and importance of communication, Preferred communication channels, methods, and styles; Verbalizing expectations in a clear manner, Breaking down barriers to create effective communications
6. DECISION MAKING, DELEGATION, AND PROBLEM SOLVING: Decision making elements, Making decisions with confidence, Delegation principles, Proven problem-solving approaches, Common pitfalls in effective decision making
7. PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT: Effective performance management, Leaders’ responsibilities for evaluating, reprimanding, and counseling audit staff, Preparing for performance management discussions, Conducting performance management discussions, Evaluating performance expectations objectively, Reprimanding and counseling sessions
*Materi disajikan dalam bahasa Indonesia
Drs. Rachmadi Bagus Triono, M.Si., dan Team
cforms contact form by delicious:days