IT Infrastructure Library Intermediate
Operational Support and Analysis (OSA)
ITIL® is comprised of five core publications: Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operations and Continual Service Improvement, promoting alignment with the business as well as improving operational efficiency. The official ITIL qualification scheme describes two streams, the Service Lifecycle Stream and the Service Capability stream.
The Service Lifecycle stream focuses on ITIL practices within the Service Lifecycle context. The prime focus is the Lifecycle itself as well as the process and practice
elements used within it.
- Individuals who require a deeper understanding of the ITIL Service Management Practice elements of the ITIL Service Management Lifecycle and how they may be implemented to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization.
- IT professionals working in roles associated with strategic planning, execution and control within a service-based business model, seeking a deeper understanding of the functions and processes of the ITIL Service Lifecycle.
- Individuals who wish to specialize in any of the Service Capability Areas.
- Individuals seeking ITIL Expert or ITIL Master level certification in ITIL Service Management, for which these are prerequisite modules.
An ITIL Foundation certificate and preferably two years work experience in an IT Service Management environment.
Yudis comes with 21 years of experience in the IT Support/Helpdesk field, and comes with 7 years of Experience in ITIL Implementation of various businesses and industry background both from the local scene and internationally.
This event will be held on the specified venue and schedule below:
Schedule : 22 – 26 September 2014 CONFIRM RUNNING
Time : 09.00AM – 05.00PM
Venue : AXA Tower 37th Floor – Kuningan City. Jl. Prof. Dr. Satrio Kav.18, Setiabudi – Kuningan, Jakarta Selatan
- Module 1: Introduction
- Module 2: Event Management
- Module 3: Service Desk
- Module 4: Incident Management
- Module 5: Problem Management
- Module 6: Request Fulfillment
- Module 7: Access Management
- Module 8: Functions
- Module 9: Technology and Implementation Considerations
- Module 10: Exam Preparation
- Module 11: Project Procurement Management
- Module 12: Project Stakeholder Management
- Original ITIL® Intermediate Courseware accredited by APMG
- ITIL® Intermediate Exam
- ITIL® Intermediate Certificate (if passed the exam)
- Certificate of Attendance from Informatics (Singapore)
- Lunch and Coffee Break
cforms contact form by delicious:days