ISO 27001: Information Security Management System
TRAINING TIME :
29 – 30 August 2014
1 – 2 October 2014
5 – 6 November 2014
15 – 16 December 2014
Jakarta( Hotel Ibis Arcadia/Hotel Harris Tebet/Hotel Oak Tree/Setiabudi Building 2)
TRAINING DURATION : 2 days
- Understanding the application of the information security management system in the ISO 27001:2005 context.
- Understanding the relationship between the information security management system, including the management of risks and controls, and the various stakeholders.
- Acquiring the competence to support an organization in implementing, managing and maintaining an ISMS as specified ISO 27001.
TRAINING MATERIAL OUTLINE:
Day 1: Introduction to the management of an Information Security Management System based on ISO 27001 and launching of an ISMS
- Introduction to management systems and the process approach
- Fundamental principles in information security
- Introduction to ISO 27001 and ISO 27002 standards
- Plan-Do-Check-Act approach
Day 2: Launching and implementing an ISMS based on ISO 27001
- Risk management : risk identification, risk analysis and risk treatment
- Information Security Control in Annex A ISO 27001
- Gap Analysis concept
INSTRUCTOR : Mokhammad Hadi Cahyono, ST.
INVESTATION PRICE/PERSON :
- Rp 3.950.000/person (full fare) or
- Rp 3.750.000/person (early bird, payment 1 week before training) or
- Rp 3.500.000/person (if there are 3 or more participants from the same company)
cforms contact form by delicious:days