4 – 5 June 2009
08.00 – 17.00
Harris Hotel, Jakarta
Pembicara / Fasilitator
Mr. Nitin Sanker
B.E (Computer Science) – IIT (Roorkee – India); MBA
(HR & Marketing) – IIM (Cal)
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE SUMMARY
Over 17 years of experience in Training and Consulting in Asia, Bahrain, Thailand, UAE, Oman, Malaysia, Singapore and USA.
Works with over 250 companies on Training and Process Design on Sales, Marketing, Customer Care, Human Resource.
He has helped many organizations in the usage of six sigma and process models like PCMM & ISO 9000 to improve their HR, marketing & customer care process. Conducted over 800 Corporate Training and Public Workshops
Some of the companies for which he had done Training and Consulting are Satyam, Cognizant, GE, Kolam, Gati, Infotech Enterprises, Dr. Reddy Labs , DHL, Motorola, AMP etc.,
Trained over 10,000 Professionals including companies like Deloitte, Central bank of Oman, Mphasis, Tesco, Aztech, Intelligroup Asia, Apollo, Polaris, TCS, Dell, Rane , Core objects, Nokia , P.D.O., UAE Exchange, Qatar Airways, RAK Bank, Blue Dart etc.,
He is certified by CAMI-USA and also City & Guilds -UK to conduct Programs.
He has written extensively for publications like The Economic Times, Deccan Chronicle etc., he is on the Review board of one of India’s specialized HR magazines. He also used to author a regular column called ‘lessons for the classroom’ which appeared in a popular magazine.
He is a visiting faculty at IIM (C) and ISB. He also trains fellow students and future management trainers at IIMT.
He is acknowledged as one of the best quizzers being a regional finalist on BBC’s Mastermind and a finalist on quiz time. He has won over 50 national level quizzes.
Rp. 3.750.000,- , International Certificate : Rp 1.250.000,-
Get Early Bird for early Payment & registration : Rp. 3.500.000 (Before May 13, 2009)
The overall aim of the program is to make the participants understand the various aspects of Balanced Scorecard, and how it can be used as a strategy execution tool for enhancing the overall productivity of the organization. The program contains five modules designed in such a way that the candidate being trained is equipped with all the knowledge and practical competencies required to fully understand the various aspects of balanced scorecard and implement it successfully in their organization.
By attending this workshop you’ll learn:
- Understand the organizational performance models and diagnose the reasons for the lack of performance in an organization
- Understand the benefits of Balanced Scorecard as an integrated performance management system
- Understand the key terms used in context of Balanced Scorecard like Leading & Lagging indicators, cascading etc
- Learn to develop key strategic profiles/strategic destination, construct and use strategy maps
- Learn the methodology to create and implement a balanced scorecard system
- Learn to develop 4 perspectives of performance measures: financial, customer, internal process, learning & growth
- The ways to sustain and improve the balanced scorecard
MODULE 1: PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT BASICS
* What is Performance
* Reasons for Performance Management Systems
* What is Performance Planning
* Why the Balanced Scorecard
MODULE 2: UNDERSTANDING THE BALANCED SCORECARD
* What is The Balanced Scorecard
* Perspectives of The Balanced Scorecard
* Top 10 Reasons for Implementing a Balanced Scorecard
MODULE 3: MISSION, VALUES AND VISION
MODULE 4: STRATEGIC PLANNING OVERVIEW
* What is Strategic Planning
* Strategic Management Process
* Strategic Analysis
* Strategic Choice
MODULE 5: SRATEGIC PLANNING OVERVIEW
* Strategy Map as a Step in a Continuum
* Financial Perspective: Long Term Vs. Short-Term
* Customer Perspective: Differentiated Value Proposition
* Internal Perspective: Value Through Internal Business Processes
* Learning and Growth: Alignment of Intangibles
* Bringing It Together: The Strategy Map
MODULE 6: MEASURES,TARGETS AND INITIATIVES
* Performance Measures
* Measure for Financial Perspective
* Measures for Customer Perspective
* Measures for Internal Process Perspective
* Measures for Employee Learning and Growth Perspective
* Criteria for Selecting Performance Measures
* Measure Characteristics
* Using Targets in the Balanced Scorecard
* Mapping and Prioritizing Organizational Initiatives
MODULE 7: CASCADING THE SCORECARD & SUCCESS FACTORS
* What is Cascading
* The Cascading Process
* Key Success Factors for the Balanced Scorecards
MODULE 8: HR ASPECTS OF THE SCORECARD
* The HR Architecture As a Strategic Asset
* Human Capital Readiness
Who should attend?
The course is meant for people who are involved at the strategic level of an organization and who are involved in the planning and execution of the various key strategies of an organization. It is designed to cater to those professionals who are/will be involved in the process of organization development, who might not possess a valid certification of their proficiency in organization development.
cforms contact form by delicious:days