Hazard And Operability Study (HAZOPS) BANDUNG
- 24 Jun 2019-27 Jun 2019
- 22 Jul 2019-25 Jul 2019
- 12 Agust 2019-15 Agust 2019
- 09 Sep 2019-12 Sep 2019
- 21 Okt 2019-24 Okt 2019
- 11 Nop 2019-14 Nop 2019
- 09 Des 2019-12 Des 2019
Hotel Kagum Group Bandung (Golden Flower, Banana Inn, Grand Seriti, Carrcadin, Amaroossa, Grand Serela, Gino Feruci, Verona Palace, Malaka, Zodiac Taurus)
HAZOPS is one of some significant, systematic and valuable methods to implement critical assessment, evaluation and examination of process and engineering of both new and old processing plant installations. HAZOP Studies have become the cornerstone of today’s process safety in design and modification work. HAZOP Studies provide an effective way of reviewing plant interaction both in the offshore and onshore industries and have become standard across many industries and accepted by world-wide regulatory bodies. Knowledge and effective participation in HAZOPS are becoming a necessity for Project, Process Design, Safety and Operational personnel.
TRAINING OBJECTIVES :
The main focus of this course is to develop and understanding of HAZOPS, its methodology and its place within the overall process design and safety management, and to identify the roles of the HAZOPS Team Leader and Participants/Members. These will be achieved by through a powerful combination of case studies, group discussions, presentations and interactive workshops. After attending this training course, the participants will be able to :
- Understand and familiar with the HAZOPS Concepts and Methods
- Understand and familiar about Risk Management
- Understand and implement Hazard Identification (HAZID) & Hazard Analysis (HAZAN) and Failure Modes & Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Conduct HAZOPS effectively and efficiently.
TRAINING MATERIAL OUTLINE :
- Introduction to HAZOPS and its advantage over other types of Safety Review.
- HAZOPS Role in Safety Management ; and Introduction to Risk Management
- HAZOPS Methodology
- HAZOPS Review – what’s involved/
- Participants’s Role
- Responsibilities of HAZOPS Leader or Chairman
- HAZOP Reporting and Follow-Up
- HAZID and HAZAN Reviews ; Hazards in Process Industry and/or Oil & Gas Exploration and Production
- Fault Tree Analysis (FTA) and Failure Modes & Effects Analysis (FMEA).
- Workshops/Case Studies/Group Discussions/Group Presentations
- Pre-Test, Post-Test and Course Evaluation
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Project Design Engineers, Process Engineers, Production/Operations Engineers or Supervisors or Superintendents or Managers, Electrical & Instrument Engineers, Piping Engineers, Safety Engineers , and anyone who has to involve in HAZOPS.
- Rp 8.750.000/person (full fare) or
- Rp 8.500.000/person (early bird, payment 1 week before training) or
- Rp 8.250.000/person (if there are 3 or more participants from the same company)
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS:
- Training Module
- Flash Disk contains training material
- Stationeries: NoteBook and Ballpoint
- Training Photo
- Training room with Full AC facilities and multimedia
- Lunch and twice coffeebreak every day of training
- Qualified Instructor
- Transportation for participants from hotel of participants to/from hotel of training – VV (if minimal participants is 4 persons from the same company)
Ir. Didi Sugandi,Bc.M was born in Bandung August 21, 1950. He studied at Akademi Minyak dan Gas Bumi (AKAMIGAS) / Oil & Natural Gas Academy, Cepu, Central Java (1973-1977), graduated as Bachelor of Petroleum Engineering (Bakaloreat Minyak or Bc. M), under sponsorship or study assignment of PT Stanvac Indonesia and he also studied at University of Pembangunan Nasional (UPN) Veteran, Yogyakarta (1986-1991), graduated as Petroleum Engineer (Ir.), under sponsorship or study assignment of Huffco/VICO Indonesia. His work experiences is 39 years in oil and gas companies and 1 year in geothermal, detailly as follows:
- 1970 – 1981 : PT Stanvac Indonesia Pendopo, South Sumatera (Production Dept., Study Assignment at AKAMIGAS Cepu, Safety & Equipment Inspection Dept.)
- 1981 – 1997 : Huffco / VICO Indonesia, East Kalimantan (Production Dept., Manpower Planning & Development, Study Assignment at UPN Veteran Yogyakarta, Production Dept., Loss Prevention & Environment Dept./LPED, HSE System Dept.)
- 1997 – 1998 : Karaha Bodas Company (KBC-Geothermal Drilling Project, Garut, West Java, HSE Dept.) & Sumitomo Corporation (Geothermal Power Plant Construction Project, Pangalengan, West Java, HSE Dept.)
- 1999 – 2002 : JOB Pertamina-Gulf Resources, Jambi, Sumatera, HSE Dept. (under contract services of SUCOFINDO Main Office Jakarta & PT Guna Persada Engineering)
- 2003 – now : Caltex/Chevron Pacific Indonesia (CPI), Riau, Sumatera, HES Management System Audit Project in Drilling & Wellwork Operations (under contract services of PT Surveyor Indonesia – Pekanbaru)
cforms contact form by delicious:days