Gage Repeatibility & Reproductibility (JAKARTA)
12-13 Oktober 2016
10-11 November 2016
15-16 Desember 2016
Jam Pelaksanaan :
08.30 – 17.00 WIB
Alternatif Hotel: Ibis Group, Amos Cozy, The Park Lane, Harris Group, hotel lainnya yang akan kami konfirmasi kemudian
Pembicara / Fasilitator :
- Sachbudi Abbas Ras, ST, MT.
- Dr. Ir. Nofi Erni, MM.
Fee Training :
Rp. 4.950.000,-/ orang
Inc : Seminar Kit, Certificate, Lunch, Snack
- The aim of the course is to provide students with the skills that will allow them to complete and Gage R&R study and interpret the data. This will give students the means to create, quantify, and clarify measurement systems
- Objective: To provide students with the skills required to complete a Gage R&R analysis.
- Learning outcomes: By the end of the training course students will be able to lead or participate as a member of a Gage R&R Event.
- Objective: To provide students with the skills to identify and eliminate measurement system variation.
- Learning outcomes: By the end of the module students will be able to analyze measurement systems and execute improvements
- Introduction to Gage R&R
- Measurement System
- Types of Data
- Data Collection and Entry
- Data Analysis
- Corrective Actions
Target Peserta :
Supervisor dan Junior manager Manufacturing
cforms contact form by delicious:days