Practical Filing System For Secretaries and Administrative Professionals
21 Juni 2011
Hotel Harris Tebet Jakarta
Pembicara / Fasilitator :
Carlina Agnes Patuwo
Experienced Professional Secretary and in Human Resource & Training for 28 years in various multi-national companies. She has set up and established PT. Choice Management Consultants. Currently Lina is an acknowledged facilitator in the area of services, personality development, personal branding, communication, secretarial, and administrative skills since year 1999.
Rp 1.500.000,00/Peserta (full fare)
Rp 1.350.000,00/Peserta (Pembayaran H-7) (early bird)
After this workshop, participants are expected to :
- Give understanding of the management and the filing system process and its comprehensive elements
- Fulfill the importance of completely understanding the managerial side of the storing and operations in the filing field, which is still scarce.
As well as providing a theoretical grounding, the workshop will also give the participants the opportunity to utilize and practice their developing skills and competencies in office administrative tasks through activities and discussions
- – Lectures: approximately 40%
- – Group interaction / team work on practical exercises and case studies: approximately 50%
- – Survey: approximately 10%
- Company / Organizational Filing System Planning
- Maintenance, Discovery And Loaning Of Files
- Problem In Document Filing
- Function, Purpose And Classification Of Filing
- Document Storing Procedure
- Evaluating And Decreasing Files
- File Retention Schedule Compilation
- Summary And Close: Key Learning – Review Of Practical Tips/Main Learning Points From The Workshop To Take Back To The Workplace And Creating An Action Plan For The Future
Who Should Attend?
This workshop is valuable to all office secretaries, administration staff, filing officials, or those who want to acquire an intensive and integrated view of filing management.
cforms contact form by delicious:days