19-20 January 2009
Choice Learning Center
Room 1, 11th floor, Suite 1106 Arthaloka Building
Jalan Jenderal Sudirman 2, Jakarta 10220
Pembicara / Fasilitator
Carlina Agnes Patuwo
Lina holds a bachelor degree of secretarial science of Tarakanita Academy in Jakarta. After 28 years experience in Secretarial, Human Resources, Training, Management and Consultancy fields, Lina decided to concentrate in management consulting business. She set up and established her own business, PT. CHOICE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS in year 2005. Currently, Lina is an acknowledged facilitator in the area of personal effectiveness, communication skills, management development, recruitment, HR and Training, secretarial and office administrative, services, and personal branding since year 1999.
Rp. 2.750.000.- per participant.
Early bird until 8 January 2009: Rp. 2,550,000,- per participant
(including training handout, certificate, lunch and 2xcoffee break)
An Administrative Assistant or a Secretary has a broad spectrum of responsibilities and, as middle management continues downsizing, the spectrum just keeps expanding. This advanced workshop will provide you with skills needed to enhance your expertise and help you tackle some of the more senior responsibilities that may be required of you.
This workshop is specially designed for Secretaries and Administrative Professionals who want to improve their managerial skills better.
- The degree to which managers, executives and supervisors rely on the support of their administrative assistants or secretaries is incalculable. Learn how to anticipate and support the needs of those who depend on you.
- Whether it’s a formal presentation or a casual conversation, each communication event has seven elements to it. Learn how to manage each of these seven elements to become a truly effective communicator.
- Many people are compelling and convincing, while others participate in actions or language that makes them less persuasive. Learn some of the things you may be doing that detract from your overall credibility.
Planning and Organizing Meetings
- Knowing how to plan and organize a meeting is a key skill that can enhance your profile and advance your career. Learn about the preparation stage, agenda and language of meetings.
- Effectively using the “Minutes” of a meeting does not require shorthand, but it does require a certain degree of proficiency. Learn about the types, structure, taking, preparation stages, and writing out of “Minutes” meetings.
Communication/Inter-personal Skills (changing your language)
- Handling techniques for screening out incoming mail & highlighting crucial areas and master communication skills to add to your credibility and influence.
- Learn how to tackle conflict, complains, dealing with negativity and demotivation and or conflict at the workplace with agility and professionalism.
- Master communication skills to add to your credibility and communicate more effectively with senior executives, your colleagues and clients. Also learn about having active listening skills.
Leadership for Administrative Assistants / Secretaries
- Your role as an Administrative Assistant or a Secretary requires leadership skills, but are you leading or simply managing? To be a truly effective leader—the kind people want to follow— you need to recognize, develop and refine certain personal characteristics. Discover the essential qualities that will make you an effective leader.
- Decision-making can be hard and usually involves some degree of conflict. Learn the techniques that can help you and others, make sound, effective decisions.
Managing Change and Conflict
- We need to recognize that conflict is an absolutely predictable occurrence in any organization and is caused by many things, such as unlike points of view, or change. Learn five distinct methods of interpersonal conflict resolution and which ones are appropriate at which situations.
Time Management Skills
- To succeed, we need to do more than just get organized. We need to find the time to stay on top of our unfinished work. Discover where you’re wasting your time and learn techniques that will allow you to work more efficiently and effectively.
As well as providing a theoretical grounding, the workshop will also give the participants the opportunity to utilize and practice their developing skills and competencies through activities and discussions.
cforms contact form by delicious:days