Certified of Risk Based Audit Practical
International Certification by AAPM (American Academy of Project Management)
Jadwal & Tempat :
- Selasa – Kamis, 16 – 18 Juni 2015
- Selasa – Kamis, 21 – 23 Juli 2015
- Selasa – Kamis, 18 – 20 Agustus 2015
- Selasa – Kamis, 15 – 17 September 2015
- Selasa – Kamis, 20 – 22 Oktober 2015
- Selasa – Kamis, 17 – 19 November 2015
- Selasa – Kamis, 15 – 17 Desember 2015
08.00 – 16.00 WIB
Yogyakarta, Surabaya, Semarang, Solo, Jakarta, Bandung, Bali, Batam, Makassar, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak.
- Investasi pelatihan selama 3 (tiga) hari ini adalah senilai USD$ 1.000,00 (Seribu Dollar) untuk setiap peserta (khusus untuk wilayah Yogyakarta, dengan minimal peserta 5 orang).
- Untuk pelaksanaan di kota lain, harga menyesuaikan.
- Including : Trainer yang berkualitas, Module / Handout, Sertifikat, Training Kit (tas, block note, alat tulis, flask disk), Souvenir, 1 X Dinner, Pick up dari bandara jika mengirimkan minimal 2 peserta.
- International Sertification (if the participants pass the exam)
The Audit course is designed to provide practical view in conducting audit and assurance in one organization. The course is designed to support professional staffs to expand their understanding of comprehensive audit practice.
The course will include discussion and exercises related to general control examinations within the scope auditing. The course will also focus on control research and analysis for related topic areas. In addition, through discussion and exercises, participant will gain a working understanding of the process of developing audit work programs.
Objectives Risk Based Audit Practical
At the completion of this course, the participants should be able to :
- Participants shall obtain an expanded understanding the role of auditors in evaluating the related operational and control risks and in assessing the appropriateness and adequacy of management control practices and related controls inside participants’ organization
- Participants shall obtain the capability in conducting audit and implement techniques in performing assurance, attestation, and audit engagements
- Participants shall obtain an expanded familiarity with the principle references in good corporate governance, control and security as related to audit processes
- Participants shall obtain the working ability to plan, conduct, and report on general and property audit
Participants shall obtain an understanding of the role of auditors regarding operation and propoerty related compliance and regulatory audits, such as evaluating control standards
Director/Manager/Staff of Internal Auditor, Professional Consultant, etc
TOPIK / MATERI
- Introduction to Risk based Audit
- Conducting The Audit Process
- Management Controls
- Assurance of Controls and Control Objectives
- Evidence Collection and Evaluation
- Managing the Audit Function
- Property Audit
- Property Audit Scope
Presentation, Discuss, Case Study, Evaluation, Simulation, Movie
Team of Global Technical Supervisor of AAPM
cforms contact form by delicious:days