Certified International Information System Auditor (CISA)
International Certification by AAPM (American Academy of Project Management)
Jadwal & Tempat :
- Selasa – Kamis, 9 – 11 Juni 2015
- Selasa – Kamis, 21 – 23 Juli 2015
- Selasa – Kamis, 11 – 13 Agustus 2015
- Selasa – Kamis, 8 – 10 September 2015
- Selasa – Kamis, 15-17 Oktober 2015
- Selasa – Kamis, 10 – 12 November 2015
- Selasa – Kamis, 8 – 10 Desember 2015
08.00 – 16.00 WIB
Yogyakarta, Surabaya, Semarang, Solo, Jakarta, Bandung, Bali, Batam, Makassar, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak.
- Investasi pelatihan selama 3 (tiga) hari ini adalah senilai USD$ 1.000,00 (Seribu Dollar) untuk setiap peserta (khusus untuk wilayah Yogyakarta, dengan minimal peserta 5 orang).
- Untuk pelaksanaan di kota lain, harga menyesuaikan.
- Including : Trainer yang berkualitas, Module / Handout, Sertifikat, Training Kit (tas, block note, alat tulis, flask disk), Souvenir, 1 X Dinner, Pick up dari bandara jika mengirimkan minimal 2 peserta.
- International Sertification (if the participants pass the exam)
Information system auditors take up where the financial auditors do not tread-into the design and implementation effectiveness and operation effectiveness of information system. The course will focus on general computer control, application level control auditing as well introducing of risk based management approach.
The course is also designed to help candidates familiar with IT audit concepts and rules for regulatory compliance under Sarbanes-Oxely (corporations), Gramm-Leach-Biley and FFIEC (both financial), FISMA (government), HIPAA (medical records), SCADA (utilities) and other regulators.
The course will also help you to become a true management consultant in IT audit filed and will help you well prepared for the American Academy examination, which offered by American I.S Audit and control Association.
The instructor-led classroom training covers the CISA body of knowledge to build a working understanding of the material.
The training course will cover topics such as auditor responsibilities, scope, audit charter, technical material, privacy requirements, for CISA exam preparation. The course has updated the contens to reflect the new subject material of the CISA exam.
Objectives Training CISA – Certified International Information System Auditor
At the completion of this course, the participants shall have comprehensive undertandingand knowledge in Information System and Technology Audit and encompassing such as:
- Participants shall obtain an expanded understanding the role of IT auditors in evaluating IT-related operational and control risk and in assessing the appropriateness and adequacy of management control practices and IT-related controls inside participants’ organization
- Participants shall obtain the capability in conducting IT audit and implement techniques in performing assurance, attestation, and audit engagements
- Participants shall obtain an expanded familiarity with the principle references in IT governance, control and security as related to IT audit
- Participants shall obtain the working ability to plan, conduct, and report on information technology audits
- Participants shall obtain an understanding of the role of IT auditors regarding IT-related compliance and regulatory audits, such as evaluating control standards
- Participants shall be prepared and throughly confident upon themselves to take CISA professional certificate examination
Director/Manager/Staff of Information Technology, Professional Consultant, etc
TOPIK / MATERI
- Module 1 – IS Audit Process
- Module 2 – IT Governance
- Module 3 – System and Infrastructure Life Cycle
- Module 4 – IT Service Delivery and Support
- Module 5 – Protection of Information Assets
- Module 6 – Business Continuity Plan
- Module 7 – Ensuring Requirements Quality
- Case Studies
Presentation, Discuss, Case Study, Evaluation, Simulation, Movie
Team of Global Technical Supervisor of AAPM
cforms contact form by delicious:days